PG Type Nylon Cable Glands are also called stuffing glands/ compression glands/conduit glands/Cord grips.
● Thread spec: PG.
● Material: Parts A, C, F are made of UL-approved nylon PA66, parts B and D are made of nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR).
● Working temperature: -40℃ to 100℃ in static state, instantaneous heat resistance up to 120℃; -20℃ to 80℃ in a dynamic state. instantaneous heat resistance up to 100℃ centigrade.
● Characteristics: Special design of clamping die and rubber part, large range in clamping cable, ultra-strong stretching resistance, waterproof, dustproof, and high ability to resist salt, acid, alkali, alcohol, grease, and general solvent.
● Protection grade: IP68.
● Certificate：CE, ROHS
● Color: Black, grey as well as special colors that can be designed at request.
● Note: Special size and type, please contact us.