GEYA multifunction time relay is a smart relay for easy adjustment of the control signals, with multi-time range, multi-functions, and multi-voltage input built-in.
GEYA multifunction time relay provides 10-time ranges and 10 functions for the customer’s purpose to control an event that is based on time.
It also has a universal input voltage version for AC/DC12-240V that can be a suitable different power supply.
GEYA multifunction time relay offers high functionality on a small footprint.
Due to the flat front panel, an easy-to-read LED display as well as operating elements adjustable by standard tools, the configuration is particularly straightforward.
- Multifunction time relay can be used for electrical appliances, control of lights, heating, motors, pumps, and fans (10 functions, 10-time ranges, multi-voltage).
- 10 functions:
– 5-time functions controlled by supply voltage
– 4-time functions controlled by control input
– 1 function of latching relay
- Comfortable and well-arranged function and time-range set by rotary switches.
- Time scale 0.1 s – 10 days divided into 10 ranges.
- Relay status is indicated by LED.
- 1-MODULE, DIN rail mounting.
|Voltage range||AC/DC 12-240V(50-60Hz)|
|Burden||AC 0.09-3VA/DC 0.05-1.7W|
|Voltage range||AC 230V(50-60Hz)|
|Power input||AC max.6VA/1.3W||AC max.6VA/1.9W|
|Supply voltage tolerance||-15%;+10%|
|Supply indication||green LED|
|Time deviation||10%-mechanical setting|
|Repeat accuracy||0.2%-set value stability|
|Min. breaking capacity DC||500mW|
|Output indication||red LED|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ to+55℃（-4℉to131℉）|
|Storage temperature||-35℃ to+75℃（-22℉to158℉）|
|Mounting/DIN rail||Din rail EN/IEC 60715|
|Protection degree||IP40 for front panel/IP20 terminals|
|Max.cable size(mm 2)||solid wire max.1×2.5or 2×1.5/with sleeve max.1×2.5(AWG 12)|