- In compliance with GB/T14048.11
- Rated operating voltage（Ue）：AC440V
- Rated making capacity（A Rms）：10 Ie
- Rated breaking capacity（A Rms）：8 Ie
- Rated control supply voltage：DC24V、48V、110V、AC220V
|Rated current In(A)||16||20||25||32||40||50||63||80||100||125||160||200||225||250||315||350||400||500||630||800||1000||1250||1600||2000||2500||3200|
|Rated insulation voltage(Ui)||690V||800V|
|Rated concussion withstand voltage(Uimp)||8KV|
|Rated working voltage(Ue)||AC400V|
|Rated short-circuit connection capacity||8KA||17KA||26KA||67.5KA|
|Rated short-time withstand current(lcw)||5kA/30ms||10kA/60ms||12.6kA/60ms||32kA/60ms|
|Transfer time I-ll or ll-I||2.5s||1.2s||1.8s||2.4s|
- The primary wiring diagram to see the picture.
- The control power is derived from normal power，emergency power cand N phases.
- Ⅰ and Ⅱ line control power AC220V connected with terminal 102~103,104~105respectively,102 and 104 are normal power and emergency power live line respective.
- Terminal 101,106 are acting as a signal lamp to control the power supply.
Note:101 and 106 couldn’t be connected with any other lines.
- When above(under) input line, under(above)terminal Ⅰ and Ⅱ line A, B, C phases will be connected with copper lines or lines acting as output.