AFDD-32 incorporating MCB and arc fault detection module, provides protection against short circuit, overload, and arc fault. The incorporated arc fault module detects and identifies arc fault, which enables the product to effectively disconnect the protected circuit against arc fault
AFDD-32, applicable to AC circuits with rated current up to 32A, is widely used for household and similar installations.
The arc fault detection module of AFDD-32 can effectively detect and identify arc faults that happened to different circuits connected in series, in parallel, and to earth resulting from disabled insulation layers due to aging, damaging or high humidity. The product trips and disconnects a protected circuit upon detection of arc faults.
Main Technical Parameters:
- Rated voltage(Ue): AC230V
- Rated frequency:50HZ±2%
- Rated insulation voltage(Ui): 400V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage(Uimp):4KV
- Rated current(In):6A、10A、16A、20A、25A、32A
- Magnetic tripping type: B-type、C-type
- Rated service short circuit capacity(Ics):6KA
- Rated short circuit capacity(Icn): 6KA
- Insulation material class: III a
- Grid distance(mm):40mm
Classified by rated current: 6A, 10A,16A,201,25A,32A
Classified by magnetic tripping type: B and C type
Normal Operating Conditions:
The ambient temperature is 5℃ or+40℃, the average daily highest temperature is+35℃.
Relative humidity: Maximum value is 50% when the temperature is 40℃ and 90% when the temperature is 20℃.