Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD)
- Rated current: 25A, 40A, 63A, 80A, 100A
- Number of poles: 1P (+N), 2P, 3P (+N), 4P
- Rated voltage: 230/400VAC
- Rated insulation voltage: 500V
- Rated frequency: 50/60HZ
- Rated short time withstand current lcw: 12le 1s
- Rated making & breaking capacity: 3le, 1.05Ue
- Rated short circuit making capacity: 20le, t=0.1s
- Rated impulse with stand voltage: 6000V
- Mechanical life: 8000
All Types Geya Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD)
Geya RCD product series covers RCD, ELCB, and RCBO, the full range of leakage protection circuit breakers.
Why Geya Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD)
- Building lighting systems with protection needs for leakage current, residual current, overload, and shock.
- Distribution systems, for protection during installation and operator safety.
Geya: Your Best Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD) Manufacturer
Geya RCD product series can be widely used in building lighting lines, and distribution systems, as protection for disconnection and conversion of powerline.
In the event of over current, RCD can cut the faulty current within 0.1s, protect operator and equipment from accidents caused by leakage or residual current.
RCD product series is an effective protection measure for the avoidance of electric hazard in the cases of installation fault, short circuit, over load, shock, and over current, earth leakage, as well as protection for personnel injury against residual current.
At GEYA, we understand the need for keeping all devices safe, while making your business competitive. With over 10 years’ experience, GEYA products are certified CCC, CE, CB, SAA, SEMKO, TUV and ROSH industry standards.
Additionally, GEYA engineers help clients in choosing the best materials depending on the application. As a leading Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD) manufacturer, GEYA adheres to a strict quality electrical process. Feel free to contact us for custom made and affordable Residual Circuit Breaker (RCD).