ZW32-12(G)/T type outdoor high-voltage vacuum circuit breaker (hereinafter referred to as “circuit breaker”) is an outdoordistribution switchgear with 12kV rated voltage and 50Hz three-phase AC. It is mainly used for load current, overload currentand short circuit current in breaking, closing power system. It has the function of overload and short circuit protection, meetscontrol and measurement requirements and can also realize the function of remote control and monitoring. It has been widelyapplied for control and operation purpose in power distribution system of transformer substations and industrial and miningenterprises, especially suitable for the use in places where frequent operation is required.
1.The overall structure is three-phase column-type and dry-type;
2.Complete close structure is adopted, thus it has good sealing property and good humidity and condensation resistanceperformance and is appropriate for the use in high temperature and wet areas;
3.Vacuum extinction is adopted to ensure insulating reliability;
4.Reliable breaking, closing performance, no combustion and explosion danger;
5. Small volume, light weight, maintenance free and long service life;
6. Opening and closing operation can be carried out manually or driven by power or remote controlled;
7. The operating mechanism is sealed at the bottom of switch box, which can effectively avoid the switch from rusting as it hasbeen kept at outdoor environment for long;
1. Ambient air temperature: upper limit +45℃, lower limit -40℃;
2. Relative humidity of the air: daily average value should be lower than 95%, monthly average value lower than 95%;
3. Height above sea level: ≤3000m;
4. Wind pressure: lower than 700Pa (equivalent to wind speed 34m/s);
5. Pollution grade: IV (creepage distance ≤31mm/kV);
6. Radial thickness of ice: ≤10mm;
7. Installation site: Place where there is no fire, explosion hazard, heavy pollution, chemical corrosion and violent vibration and the like.