DC Molded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) for PV
- Rated current: 63~400A
- Insulation voltage: DC1000V
- Rated impulse withstanding voltage: 8KV
- Rated operation voltage: 3P 750V 4P DC1000V
- Number of Poles: 3P/4P
- Product features
All Types Geya DC Molded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) for PV
Why Geya Molded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB)
- Compact design, robust structure, high breaking capacity, high short arcing withstanding capability and vibration resistance.
- Flexibility of installation, either vertical or horizontal, eases its installation.
- Design with insolation function, improves safety of maintenance.
- Compact design
- Size of the product is more compact, meets different installation requirements of customers.
- Uniform size
- Under same case grade, unformed installation dimension for different breaking capability (S, H), different function (air,
- Optimized function parameter setting
- Applicable working and installation condition
- Attitude below 2000 meters
- Ambient temperature is < +40℃(+45℃ for Marine products) and > -5℃
- Resistance against humidity
- Resistance against mold
- Resistance against nuclear radiation
- Maximum inclination 22.5°
- Work reliably under normal vibration of the ship
- Work reliably in case of earthquake (4g)
- To be installed in an environment without conductive dust, explosion risk, and metal parts and insulation shall
- be protected against corrosion.
- Protected against rain and snow
Geya: Your Best Molded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) Manufacturer
Geya molded case circuit breaker with its rated insulation voltage of 1000V, is a perfect choice for distribution applications, especially for places with higher request for protections against overload, short circuit and under voltage, so as to maintain power supply reliability. Also, with the robust and compact structure of the molded case circuit breaker, it is able to withstand environment of humidity, salt and oil mist.